- Respect for human rights is fundamental to our core values of integrity, team, growth, and dedication to customers. We are committed to respecting the human rights and dignity of individuals within our operations, supply chain, and communities where we do business, including the rights of women. Read more in our 人权政策.
- We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our organization. We strive to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered. We know that diversity of thought and experiences makes our collaboration and results better, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. Read more in our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Global Policy.
- PDF Solutions has published an ESG Report, which describes our initial steps to address our priority ESG topics and relevant metrics aligned with the SASB standards. Read our ESG Reports here:
- Code of Ethics
- Supplemental Code of Conduct – Although we are not a member of the Responsible Business Alliance (or RBA) (formerly, the Electronics Industry Citizenship Coalition or EICC), our Board of Directors, on the recommendation of the Audit and Corporate Governance Committee, recently adopted the RBA Code of Conduct to supplement our Code of Ethics, including the specific policies of the RBA Code relating to the five critical areas of corporate social responsibility: labor, health and safety, environment, management systems, and ethics. The Code of Conduct is maintained by the RBA here.
Board of Directors Charter
- Compensation and Human Capital Management Committee Charter
- Lead Independent Director Charter
- Corporate Governance Board Guidelines
- Director Confidentiality Policy
- Director Disclosure Policy